Friday, June 24, 2011

A big Move

Well,
It's been a while... It feels like I have dropped off the globe.... well not quite... but I have been away... the military does that sometimes... they send you places that you don't really want to go to....
I have had to take an advance paramedic course out East... but prior to that I went on my very first vacation... the very first one where I did not have to take any green stuff or any weapons...I went to Jamaica

What a blast... I really needed that to recharge and face what is coming my way... first the course, then a transfer.... we are moving to Ottawa....
I have to uproot everything and start over...  I am somewhat excited... so Since February I have not done anything much in stampin up...
But I did manage to go to Caroline Lebel "Stampin Palooza " event in Toronto, where I met with some of my team members.  I had the most relaxing day in this very stressful time.  I got some Art therapy.

I leave you with a "Good bye, Stay safe" cards that I have made for one of my dearest friend whom deployed a couple of weeks ago.  it is made with a retired stamp set called "Godspeed" for the sentiment I used the set "Service and Sacrifice"




G If you are reading this..Keep your chin up, your head down, your boobs out, and walk proud
Stay safe Girlfriend... I miss you
Enjoy,

No comments:

Post a Comment