Monday, February 28, 2011

Negative comments... from "squidly77sucks"

I have received several of these very unimaginative comments from Mr or Mrs (please forgive me if I address you improperly.... since you were coward enough to hide behind anonymity) Squidly77sucks
 here is the latest one

squidly77sucks said...
Your blog is gay.

stamping is gay. You waste trees & paper.
Your stupid craft sucks ass.
paper waster: you're worst than the nazis!!!

Well... My Darling.... what can I say.... everyone is entitle to their opinions....I believe in freedom of expression... but seriously.... I personally think that Squidly77sucks...   "it's safe to assume that each one of these pieces of mail was written late at night a few minutes after the author had taken a shit in his or hers adult diaper, and after he/she hit the SEND button he/she went merrily back to picking the lint out of his belly button and then feeding it to his fish." 

Gay?? really??    Nazi??? Give me a break!!! Have you ever spent time overseas outside of your warm little house caring for people that really need your help?? have you ever held a little baby that nobody wanted because she was a girl?? Have you ever laid your life on the line for something that you believe is right.... have you ever left your family behind for a cause that you  believe in.... How many friends have you lost in the past few years??? 

I personally think that you should change your name to squidly77 YOU SUCK.


Thank you Robbyn, Dion, Janet... and Heather A... for your inspirations and words of wisdom

1 comment:

  1. Ahhhhaaahahahahahaha! You go girl! Brush off these inane comments, and keep crafting, blogging and fighting for our Country. You rock Nathalie!
    Hugs,
    Robbyn

    ReplyDelete